Cedar & Rose Perfumed Oil
PICK YOUR POISON: FLORAL
Since ancient times the rose, a symbol of love and desire has held a mystery, with the ability to evoke a sense of passion, to hypnotize and seduce the beholder of its sublime beauty and scent. It was the most revered flower in ancient Egypt, as they believed it had both powerful healing and aphrodisiac properties. This "magic" flower was even sacred to the ancient goddess of the divine femininity, Isis herself.
The ancient queen of Egypt, Cleopatra used the fragrance of this intoxicating flower to seduce her lovers. The queen bathed her entire body with the luxurious scent of roses regarding it as her beauty secret. She even went to great lengths and covered the floors of her lavish palace in a thick layer of fresh rose petals, and even had the sails of her royal barges drenched in rose water.
Succumb to the sacred scent of 'Cedar & Rose', the spellbinding perfume that unfolds into deep velvety notes of Turkish rose, cedar and rosewood. Who will you seduce?
"Mystery glows in the rose bed, the secret is hidden in the rose" – Persian poet and perfumer Farid ud-din Attar
Lightly apply to pulse points on the neck, chest, and wrist by lightly rolling the ball on the skin to release it's fragrance.
- Style: Feminine
- Notes: Cedar, Rose, and Rosewood
- Each bottle contains 9ml of perfumed oil
- Coconut oil and essential oil based
- Hand blended and bottled in Portland
Diaboli Kill has strives to maintain high standards in design, materials and fine craftsmanship. Fine jewelry should be treated with love and care. There are some important things to keep in mind to treasure your jewelry for generations to come. By following these basic jewelry care tips, you can help preserve your jewelry for years to come.
GENERAL JEWELRY CARE
- Jewelry should be carefully stored your jewelry in a soft lined box when not being worn. Please use the jewelry box provided and keep your pieces separate from other jewels so they do not scratch each other and cause damage. Take off and store your jewelry before you go to bed.
- Even though fine jewelry is made of metal, all precious metals are delicate. Yes, even our fiercest pieces should be worn with care. Do not bend or drop them.
- Over time the surface of silver, gold and platinum jewelry may become dull, this is normal. We do not recommend professionally polishing your jewelry more than once a year as this removes a thin layer of metal each time.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while cleaning, gardening, performing sports activities such as hitting the gym, lifting weights, doing yoga, swimming, rock climbing, etc...
- Our jewelry is meant to be worn, flaunted and enjoyed - just please do so with care.
GOLD AND PLATINUM JEWELRY
- Professional cleaning is recommended at least once a year. In between professional servicing, you can also maintain your gold and platinum jewelry at home by using a gold, platinum, and gemstone safe non-abrasive cleaner.
- Carefully examine your jewelry regularly to make sure the prongs are intact and the clasps are working properly. Weakness in timeworn prongs and clasps can result in the loss of a gemstone or the entire piece of jewelry.
- Avoid exposing gold and platinum jewelry to any household cleaners especially bleach. Bleach will cause discoloration and damage to the metal.
STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- Tarnish is a natural occurrence that happens to all silver metals as a result of oxidation caused by the exposure of silver with certain elements such as oxygen, sulfur, salt, certain acids, and chlorine. Wearing your silver jewelry actually helps prevent oxidation, so we recommend wearing your silver jewelry every day. Keep your silver jewelry stored in an airtight ziplock bag jewelry box. If you wish to have your Diaboli Kill silver jewelry polished, please contact us at email@example.com
GOLD VERMEIL AND ELECTRO-PLATED SILVER JEWELRY
- Plated jewelry is not waterproof. Take care to keep your jewelry away from water and moisture. Lotions, oils, perfumes, alcohol, and chemical cleaners can weaken, damage, or remove the plating.
- Plated jewelry may wear and tarnish over time- this is normal. You can help prevent tarnishing by storing your jewelry in an airtight ziplock bag.
- We do not advise polishing your plated jewelry as this will remove the plating.
- Simply wipe clean with a soft dry cloth to clean.
If you have any questions about how to care for your Diaboli Kill jewelry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We always do our best to ship all items out as soon as possible. However, please note that all of our jewelry is individually made to order and may take approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery. If the item is in stock, it will ship in 3-5 business days. Customized jewelry and bespoke designs may require additional time. Rush orders may be subject to an additional fee.
Complimentary shipping on domestic orders throughout the US over $150.
International orders are shipped via FedEx. Shipping fees are based on your country's location. We ship to most countries around the world, however, if you do not find your country listed at check out, please email us at email@example.com to inquire about shipping to your country.
All sales are final. We specially handcraft each piece for you therefore we do not accept returns, refunds, or exchanges.