Pythia 18K Black Gold Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Bridal Set
Pythia Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Bridal Set is an exquisite set of three interlocking rings hand crafted in edgy 18-karat black gold to resemble a coiled serpent - used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty and divine authority in ancient Egypt.
Inspired by the story of Adam, Eve and the serpent, this 'Pythia' gold solitaire engagement ring twists in a sculpted form that elegantly wraps around embracing a gorgeous princess cut 0.50-carat white diamond. When viewed from the side, the three stacked rings resemble a delicate flower.
• Center Stone: Carats: 0.50ct / Clarity :VVS1 / Color: F-G / Cut: Princess
• Pavé Diamond Band: 17 diamonds totalling 0.27ct
• Diamonds sizes, grades, and color can be customized upon request
• 18 karat yellow gold finished in black rhodium plating
• Price includes a 0.50-carat princess cut white diamond engagement ring, pavé diamond band, and solid gold band
• Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for production
• Please contact us for custom sizes
• All sales are final
CALL 1.347.460.1072 TO PLACE AN ORDER