Pythia 18K Black Gold Princess Cut White Diamond Solitaire Ring
Pythia Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Ring is beautifully hand crafted in 18-karat blackened gold to resemble a coiled serpent - used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty and divine authority in ancient Egypt. Inspired by the story of Adam, Eve and the serpent, this 'Pythia' gold ring twists in a sculpted form that elegantly wraps around embracing a gorgeous princess cut 0.50-carat white diamond. When viewed from the side it resembles a delicate flower. Available in 18K yellow, white, rose gold, black gold, and platinum.
Complete it as a bridal set and wear it stacked between our Pythia stackable rings.
• Center Stone: Carats: 0.50ct / Clarity: VVS1 / Color: F-G / Cut: Princess
• Diamonds sizes, grades, and color can be customized upon request
• 18 karat yellow gold finished in black rhodium plating
• Price includes a 0.50-carat princess cut white diamond
• Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for production
• All sales are final
CALL 1.347.460.1072 TO PLACE AN ORDER