Pythia 18K White Gold Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Bridal Set
Pythia Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Bridal Set is an exquisite set of three interlocking rings hand crafted 18-karat gold to resemble a coiled serpent - used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty and divine authority in ancient Egypt.
Inspired by the story of Adam, Eve and the serpent, this 'Pythia' gold solitaire engagement ring twists in a sculpted form that elegantly wraps around embracing a gorgeous princess cut 0.50-carat white diamond. When viewed from the side, the three stacked rings resemble a delicate flower.
• Center Stone: Carats: 0.50ct / Clarity :VVS1 / Color: F-G / Cut: Princess
• Pavé Diamond Band: 17 diamonds totalling 0.27ct
• Diamonds sizes, grades, and color can be customized upon request
• 18 karat white gold
• Price includes a 0.50-carat princess cut white diamond engagement ring, pavé diamond band, and solid gold band
• Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for production
• All sales are final
CALL 1.347.460.1072 TO PLACE AN ORDER