Pythia Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Platinum Bridal Set
Pythia Princess Cut Solitaire White Diamond Bridal Set is an exquisite set of three interlocking rings hand crafted in platinum to resemble a coiled serpent - used as a symbol of sovereignty, royalty and divine authority in ancient Egypt.
Inspired by the story of Adam, Eve and the serpent, this 'Pythia' solitaire engagement ring twists in a sculpted form that elegantly wraps around embracing a gorgeous princess cut 0.50-carat white diamond. When viewed from the side, the three stacked rings resemble a delicate flower.
• Center Stone: Carats: 0.50ct / Clarity :VVS1 / Color: F-G / Cut: Princess
• Diamond sizes, grades, and color can be customized upon request
• Platinum 950
• Price includes a 0.50-carat princess cut white diamond engagement ring, pavé diamond band, and solid platinum band
• Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for production
• Please contact us for custom sizes
• All sales are final
CALL 1.347.460.1072 TO PLACE AN ORDER