Diaboli Kill has strives to maintain high standards in design, materials and fine craftsmanship. Fine jewelry should be treated with love and care. There are some important things to keep in mind to treasure your jewelry for generations to come. By following these basic jewelry care tips, you can help preserve your jewelry for years to come.
GENERAL JEWELRY CARE
- Jewelry should be carefully stored your jewelry in a soft lined box when not being worn. Please use the jewelry box provided and keep your pieces separate from other jewels so they do not scratch each other and cause damage. Take off and store your jewelry before you go to bed.
- Even though fine jewelry is made of metal, all precious metals are delicate. Yes, even our fiercest pieces should be worn with care. Do not bend or drop them.
- Over time the surface of silver, gold and platinum jewelry may become dull, this is normal. We do not recommend professionally polishing your jewelry more than once a year as this removes a thin layer of metal each time.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while cleaning, gardening, performing sports activities such as hitting the gym, lifting weights, doing yoga, swimming, rock climbing, etc...
- Our jewelry is meant to be worn, flaunted and enjoyed - just please do so with care.
GOLD AND PLATINUM JEWELRY
- Professional cleaning is recommended at least once a year. In between professional servicing, you can also maintain your gold and platinum jewelry at home by using a gold, platinum, and gemstone safe non-abrasive cleaner.
- Carefully examine your jewelry regularly to make sure the prongs are intact and the clasps are working properly. Weakness in timeworn prongs and clasps can result in the loss of a gemstone or the entire piece of jewelry.
- Avoid exposing gold and platinum jewelry to any household cleaners especially bleach. Bleach will cause discoloration and damage to the metal.
STERLING SILVER JEWELRY
- Tarnish is a natural occurrence that happens to all silver metals as a result of oxidation caused by the exposure of silver with certain elements such as oxygen, sulfur, salt, certain acids, and chlorine. Wearing your silver jewelry actually helps prevent oxidation, so we recommend wearing your silver jewelry every day. Keep your silver jewelry stored in an airtight ziplock bag jewelry box. If you wish to have your Diaboli Kill silver jewelry polished, please contact us at email@example.com
GOLD VERMEIL AND ELECTRO-PLATED SILVER JEWELRY
- Plated jewelry is not waterproof. Take care to keep your jewelry away from water and moisture. Lotions, oils, perfumes, alcohol, and chemical cleaners can weaken, damage, or remove the plating.
- Plated jewelry may wear and tarnish over time- this is normal. You can help prevent tarnishing by storing your jewelry in an airtight ziplock bag.
- We do not advise polishing your plated jewelry as this will remove the plating.
- Simply wipe clean with a soft dry cloth to clean.
If you have any questions about how to care for your Diaboli Kill jewelry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org