Ayla Brilliant Marquise-Cut White Diamond Engagement Ring With Black Enamel In 18K Yellow Gold
The elegant Ayla Marquise-Cut Diamond Ring by Angie Marei features a gorgeous brilliant marquise-cut white diamond center stone. Mounted on a glittering pavé-set brilliant white diamond and 18-karat yellow gold setting, beautifully detailed with glossy black enamel. The intense fire of the diamond draws the eye into a hypnotic trance.
Pair this beautiful engagement ring with our Ayla Pavé-Set White Diamond Ring With Black Enamel.
This original piece is inspired by Arabic calligraphy and decorative arts. Marei created this serpentine ring to invoke a feeling of seduction, eternity, and immortality. A daring new spin on traditional Ancient Egyptian snake jewelry and handcrafted with extraordinary attention to detail.
Marei engagement rings are handcrafted by our expert jewelry artisans with extraordinary attention to detail. Each diamond is carefully hand-selected for its fine quality, brilliance, rarity, and beauty. All center stones are serialized and accompanied by a GIA report.
- 18-Karat Yellow Gold Setting
- Black Enamel
- This setting includes pavé-set brilliant-cut round natural white diamonds; F Color, VS+ Clarity
- Shown with a 1.56-Carat Brilliant Marquise-Cut White Diamond center stone
- This setting is available with center stones ranging from ~1.50-Carats and up
- Our diamonds are accompanied by a GIA Certified grading report
- This design can be customized to suit your personal taste and style
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Made to order, please allow approximately 8-12 weeks for production and delivery
- This item is final sale
- Jewelry Care
STARTING AT $24,000
Each piece is uniquely valued according to the diamond’s characteristics, carat weight, color, and clarity. Please contact us to customize this engagement ring setting with one of our many excellent diamond options. For inquiries or to book a complimentary consultation contact our client services team at email@example.com.
Jewelry is one of the most personal and cherished adornments that become part of us like a second skin. Before wearing your new jewels we strongly recommend please reading and following the care instructions in this guide to protect your treasured jewels and keep them in excellent condition for many generations to come.
GENERAL JEWELRY CARE
- Store Separately and Safely. Jewelry should be carefully stored in a soft lined jewelry box when not being worn. Please use the jewelry box provided and keep your pieces separate from other jewels so they do not scratch each other and cause damage.
- Wear With Extra Care. Even though fine jewelry is made of metal, all precious metals are delicate. Yes, even our fiercest pieces should be worn with extra care. Please take care and do not bang, scratch, scuff, bend, dent, or drop your jewelry.
- Keep Away From ALL Abrasive Surfaces & Substances. Keep away from all hard, rough, and abrasive surfaces such as sand, cement, glass, stone, as well as other types of metal objects, including other pieces of jewelry, etc...
- Know When To Take Your Jewelry Off. Please avoid wearing jewelry while cleaning, gardening, performing sports activities such as hitting the gym, lifting weights, doing yoga, swimming, rock climbing, etc... this will damage your jewelry.
- Jewelry Is Not Made For Sleeping In. Always take off your jewelry before going to bed. Do not sleep wearing rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets as this may cause damage such as bending, warping, bend, and breakage of your jewels.
- Avoid Exposure To Hand Sanitizers. Please keep your hands clean but avoid exposing your jewelry to hand sanitizers and other chemical disinfectants. These liquids contain harsh chemicals that can eat away at all precious metals, damage plated jewelry, and may also cause irreversible damage to gemstones - especially pearls. Please remove all your jewelry before applying hand sanitizer or working with chemical disinfectants and detergents. Allow hand sanitizer liquid to dry completely on your skin before putting back on jewelry.
- Professional Cleaning & Maintenance. We advise taking your fine jewelry to a professional jeweler at least once a year for a thorough cleaning and inspection.
To clean your piece of jewelry, simply wipe clean with a very soft chamois cloth. If using steam and ultrasonic cleaners or liquid jewelry cleaners please read the manufacturer’s product description first to make sure that it is safe to use it on gemstones and metal. Platinum and gold jewelry of any karat can be cleaned lightly using a soft cloth. For more thorough cleaning to remove grease buildup, make a mild soapy solution of warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent mild dish soap. Using a very soft baby toothbrush, very gently rub the soapy solution on the ring - this will help remove any oils and loosen buildup. Rinse the toothbrush with clean water and softly rub the ring with plain water to remove any excess soap and pat dry with a soft chamois cloth. Do not use jewelry cleaning solutions as this may damage gemstones as well as enameling and plating. Never steam clean or use abrasive polishing cloths or liquids on all plated jewelry.
Do not expose your jewelry to hand sanitizers as this may cause damage to gemstones as well as the surface of the precious metals and damage plated jewelry.
PLEASE AVOID BENDING RINGS
The best way to prevent your ring from warping or getting crushed is to take it off when you do any intense work with your hands, such as exercising and carrying heavy objects. Please avoid handling heavy objects while wearing your rings. Never bend or squeeze the band to resize it. Do not leave rings in your pocket or bag - always store rings safely in a soft-lined jewelry box. Always take off your rings whenever you go to bed, do any manual labor, and carry heavy objects. We highly advise removing all rings before going to sleep.
GEMSTONE CARE: DIAMONDS & PRECIOUS GEMSTONES
Diamonds have the greatest hardness of any natural material, which means they resist scratches better than any other gemstone. Although highly resistant to scratches, diamonds are susceptible to damage from physical blows. All diamond and precious gemstone jewelry should be protected from any sharp impacts. Exposure to high heat or extreme temperature changes. should be avoided. Intense heat may alter the color, and sudden temperature changes may cause the fracturing of the gemstone.
To avoid scratching the gemstone, please keep away from sharp or abrasive objects, including other jewelry. Store your gemstone jewelry separately in a soft cloth or inside a padded container away from other pieces of jewelry.
To maintain brilliance, remove any grease. Precious gemstone jewelry is best cleaned with warm, mild sudsy water and a tightly woven microfiber or a soft chamois cloth. Take all your fine jewelry to a professional jeweler at least once a year for a thorough cleaning and inspection. Avoid ultrasonic cleaners, abrasive liquid cleaners, chemical cleaners, or detergents.
GEMSTONE CARE: BLACK ONYX, PYRITE, TIGERS EYE
These beautiful natural gemstones have a crystalline structure, and therefore are very fragile, and must be protected from harsh impact. Take extra care to avoid any direct impact and sharp blows to your gemstone jewelry to prevent damage or fracture to the gemstones. When not worn, safely store your jewelry in the jewelry box supplied or another soft-lined box away from other jewelry to prevent any impact from getting crushed, scratched, or damaged.
GEMSTONE CARE: PEARLS
Keep away from all abrasive surfaces, sharp objects that may cause scratching, denting, and scuffing including other jewelry.
Pearls are commonly passed down to become a treasured family heirloom. Make sure your pearls last long enough to achieve heirloom status by following these maintenance tips.
Never clean pearls with steam or ultrasonic jewelry cleaners. Both of these methods are likely to damage the outer layer of the pearl. Do not use hand sanitizer on your pearl jewelry as this may cause damage to gemstones as well as the surface of metals and plating. After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth. This will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewelry throughout the day. Clean with a damp cloth only as needed. If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild dish soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Let it dry all the way before storing. Take your pearl jewelry to your jeweler once a year. Make sure to have your jeweler check the integrity of your pearl jewelry about once a year. They can also give them a thorough, safe cleaning.
Pearls should be the final touch to your outfit. Avoid applying makeup, hairspray, lotion, or perfume once your pearls are on. Soft pearls are prone to scratches, so please store them separate from other jewelry or abrasive objects in a soft fabric-lined compartment. Wear your pearls often. Pearls do best in a moist environment, so wearing them frequently keeps them from drying out.
JEWELRY CARE: PLATINUM, 18-KARAT & 14-KARAT GOLD
- What Is Platinum? Platinum is a naturally occurring and highly prized precious metal that is "white" in color. It is rarer than gold, and much heavier and harder. Because of its hardness, platinum can be used in an almost pure form at 95%.
- What Is Gold? Gold is a naturally occurring and highly prized precious metal because of its attractive color, its rarity, resistance to tarnish, and its many special properties.
- Regular Professional Cleaning. Professional cleaning is recommended at least once a year. In between professional servicing, you can also maintain your gold and platinum jewelry at home by using a gold, platinum, and gemstone safe non-abrasive cleaner as well as the soft polishing cloth provided.
- Avoid Harsh Jewelry Cleaners. Gold and platinum jewelry can be cleaned at home with warm, mild soapy water and a tightly woven microfiber or a soft chamois cloth or a soft baby's toothbrush. If using steam and ultrasonic cleaners or liquid jewelry cleaners please read the manufacturers product description first to make sure that it is safe to use on the metals and gemstone of your piece - not all jewelry cleaners are safe to use. Never use toothpaste, baking soda, or other abrasive materials to clean your jewelry.
- Regularly Inspect Your Jewelry. We encourage you to carefully examine your jewelry regularly to make sure the prongs are intact and the clasps are working properly. Weakness in timeworn prongs and clasps can result in the loss of a gemstone or the entire piece of jewelry. Over time the surface of silver, gold and platinum jewelry may become slightly dull, this is due to tiny micro scratches on the surface from normal wear. We recommend very occasionally professionally polishing your jewelry - however, no more than once a year as this removes a thin layer of metal each time.
- Wear With Extra Care. Gold and platinum are precious metals that will last forever but please keep in mind that precious metal jewelry is delicate and should be worn with care. Gold is a soft metal and can get scratched, dented, bent if treated roughly or exposed to abrasive surfaces and substances.
- Know When To Take Them Off. The best way to prevent your jewelry from bending, warping, scratched, dented or any other kind of damaged is to take them off when you do any kind of intense activities or manual labor. Please avoid wearing rings while doing any kind of manual labor or activities such as (but not limited to) exercising, weightlifting, handling hard or abrasive materials (metals, sand, concrete, glass), handling heavy objects, painting, gardening, handling chemicals, sanding, sports, chopping wood, etc...
- Keep away from abrasives. Keep away from all rough and abrasive surfaces such as sand, cement, glass, stone, and other metal objects, etc...
Avoid All Chemicals, Bleach, & Chlorine. Avoid exposing gold and platinum jewelry to household cleaners, hand sanitizers, disinfectants and bleach. Bleach will cause discoloration and damage to the metal and gemstones. Chlorine may also damage fine precious metals. Repeated exposure to chlorine can weaken gold's structure, eventually leading to breakage. Please keep your jewelry away from pools and jacuzzis.
JEWELRY CARE: STERLING SILVER
- What is Sterling Silver .925? Sterling Silver is a precious metal alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other trace metals, usually copper.
- Tarnish Is A Natural Occurrence. Our sterling silver pieces are usually finished with a white rhodium plating to help reduce tarnishing. However, tarnishing is a natural occurrence that happens to all silver metals as a result of oxidation caused by the exposure of silver with certain elements such as oxygen, sulfur, salt, certain acids, and chlorine. Wearing your silver jewelry may actually help prevent oxidation, so we recommend wearing your silver jewelry every day. Tarnishing can be gently removed by using a sterling silver safe jewelry cleaner, or by polishing the tarnish off with a silver jewelry polishing cloth. If you want jewelry that will not tarnish, we recommend investing in platinum or 18-karat gold jewelry.
- Store In Airtight Storage. Keep your silver jewelry stored in a dry airtight ziplock bag or inside an airtight jewelry box to help reduce tarnish.
- Keep Away From Abrasive Surfaces. Silver looks tough but is actually a soft precious metal and should be worn with care to prevent damage and scratching. Please avoid abrasive surfaces, liquids, materials and objects, etc...
Avoid All Chemicals, Bleach, & Chlorine. Avoid exposing all jewelry to household cleaners, hand sanitizers, disinfectants and bleach. Bleach will cause discoloration and damage to the metal and gemstones. Chlorine may also damage fine precious metals. Repeated exposure to chlorine can weaken gold's structure, eventually leading to breakage. Please keep your jewelry away from pools and jacuzzis.
PLATED JEWELRY CARE: GOLD VERMEIL
Avoid moisture: Plated jewelry is NOT waterproof. Exposure to liquids such as water, hand sanitizer, lotions, oils, perfumes, alcohol, acetone, and chemical cleaners can weaken, damage, and remove the plated coating. Do not use jewelry cleaning liquids. Please keep your hands clean but avoid exposing your jewelry to hand sanitizers and chemical disinfectants. These liquids contain chemicals that can eat away at the metal and may even cause damage to gemstones and pearls. Take off your jewelry before using hand sanitizers and chemical disinfectants.
Avoid exposure to heat: Avoid placing your gold vermeil jewelry near heat as this can cause discoloration and deformation.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry, non-abrasive cloth to clean.
- Do not steam or use ultrasonic cleaners on plated jewelry.
- Do not use polishing cloths or liquid jewelry cleaners for your plated jewelry, as this will remove the plating.
How to help prevent tarnishing: Plated jewelry may tarnish over time due to natural oxidation. This is normal. To help prevent tarnishing, wipe gold vermeil jewelry after use and store your jewelry in an airtight jewelry box or ziplock bag.
How long does the plating last? Pure gold is a very soft metal, and the higher the karat, the more delicate it is. The precious metal-plated coating offers the beautiful look of yellow gold. However, the plated coating is fragile and is not waterproof like solid gold. Therefore plated jewelry must be kept dry and worn with extra care to preserve the integrity of the plated surface. Avoid exposure to abrasive surfaces while wearing plated jewelry. It is important to note that the gold vermeil plated surface may wear off over time, revealing the underlying base metal. The lifespan of the rhodium plating depends on how the piece is worn. The plating will wear off of jewelry worn daily (such as on rings) more quickly than a piece that is worn occasionally.
PLATED JEWELRY CARE: BLACK RHODIUM (BLACK GOLD)
Black Rhodium, Black Gold, and Black Ruthenium is a blackening surface treatment created by chemically binding a black ink to a White Rhodium metal solution. Jewelry plated with Black Rhodium or Black Ruthenium will have a uniquely dark and shiny reflective finish. This dark gunmetal color is also known by jewelers as "black gold".
Over time parts of black rhodium plating will wear off due to natural wear and tear revealing the underlying base metal (silver or gold). This is normal. The jewelry will develop its own unique patina similar to an antiqued blackened finish. The lifespan of the rhodium plating depends on how often the piece is worn. Generally, black rhodium plating will wear off more quickly on jewelry that is worn daily (such as rings) than on a piece that is worn occasionally.
Avoid moisture: Plated jewelry is NOT waterproof. Exposure to liquids such as water, hand sanitizer, lotions, oils, perfumes, alcohol, acetone, and chemical cleaners can weaken, damage, and remove the plated coating. Do not use jewelry cleaning liquids. These liquids contain chemicals that can eat away at the metal and may even cause damage to gemstones and pearls. Please keep your hands clean but avoid exposing your jewelry to hand sanitizers and chemical disinfectants. Take off your jewelry before using hand sanitizers and chemical disinfectants.
Avoid exposure to heat: Avoid placing all plated jewelry near heat, as this can cause discoloration, damage, and deformation.
- Simply wipe clean with a soft dry, non-abrasive cloth to clean.
- Do not steam or use ultrasonic cleaners on plated jewelry.
How long will rhodium plating last? It is important to note that the rhodium-plated surface will wear off over time, revealing the underlying base metal. The lifespan of the rhodium plating depends on how the piece is worn. The plating will wear off of jewelry worn daily more quickly than a piece that is worn occasionally.
JEWELRY REPAIRS & SERVICING
Repairs are for Marei New York jewelry only. For jewelry repairs, professional cleaning, and servicing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an assessment and quote.
We do not currently offer insurance plans however we recommend insuring your valuable jewelry using Jewelers Mutual insurance coverage or insuring your jewelry under your home insurance plan.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ADVICE ON JEWELRY CARE?
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are glad to assist you.
Thank you for visiting Marei New York. Please refer to our store policies listed below.
STORE REFUND POLICY
All merchandise sold by Marei New York, Inc. labeled as Final Sale may not be returned. Final sale items include bespoke jewelry, made-to-order jewelry, in-stock ready-to-ship jewelry, engraved, and personalized items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue. If the item was received damaged upon delivery, you have three (3) business days to contact us and initiate an item exchange, store credit, or repair. Please note that all exchanges are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis. If the item is approved for an exchange, the merchandise must be returned to us in its original packaging, unworn condition, and not show any signs of wear. To initiate a return, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED JEWELRY CARE GUIDE
Fine jewelry is delicate and must be worn and treated with extra care to prevent damage. Before wearing your new jewelry, we highly recommend carefully reading and following the care instructions for your piece in the enclosed Jewelry Care Guide provided for you in the gift box with your order. Please keep all jewelry away from abrasive surfaces and objects. Avoid contact with hand sanitizers and chemical detergents. Safely store your jewelry separately in a soft-lined box when not being worn.
For more jewelry care tips and information, please visit our website at www.mareinewyork.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-jewelry
We disclose measurements and sizes as accurately as possible. However, please be sure to verify your ring size before placing an order. We can make custom sizes upon request for many of our creations. Please get in touch with us at any time to inquire about custom sizes or resizing your piece.
You may use our Ring Sizing Chart to determine your ring size or place an order for a complimentary ring sizer by mail using the link below:
JEWELRY REPAIRS & SERVICING
Our jewelry creations are all carefully hand-crafted with the finest materials by our jewelry artisans. As with any piece of fine jewelry, natural wear and tear or an accident might result in your article of jewelry needing repair or servicing.
If your piece requires repair, servicing, resizing, or special cleaning, we recommend that you send your jewelry back to us for evaluation. Once we receive your jewelry, inspect and evaluate it, we will determine the best course of action. Please get in touch with us for more information and shipping instructions.
Repairs and servicing may take approximately 4-8 weeks. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
For all special requests, bespoke commissions, customizations, personalization, additional sizes, price quotes, shipping inquiries, or time-sensitive needs, kindly email us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is available and in stock, your order will be processed and shipped in approximately 5-7 business days. If the item is not readily available and in stock, it will be made to order and created especially for you. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks or the estimated time noted on the product page. Once your item is ready to ship you will receive an email with your tracking information and shipping details.
Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to avoid our emails from going into your SPAM inbox.
We do our best to ship orders as quickly as possible, but please keep in mind that some orders may be subject to slight delays in production and shipping times during these unprecedented times. Please get in touch with us with any questions or concerns.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES FOR PRODUCTION
Please allow an estimated timeframe of at least 6-8 weeks for production and delivery for made-to-order items.
Items that require specialized gemstone cutting or unique diamond and gemstone sourcing may require more time, so please allow an estimated time of at least 8-12 weeks for production and delivery.
For bespoke commissions and custom orders estimated, we will determine the time for production accordingly as times may differ depending on the complexity of the piece.
We will always do our best to accommodate your requested timeline whenever possible. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Please get in touch with us with any questions or concerns.
USPS Priority Shipping (Domestic US Only):
Complimentary shipping is included for all orders over $150.00.
FedEx Priority Two-Day Air (Domestic US & International):
Shipping fees are determined by destination.
Additional insurance coverage is available for the US and select international countries.
International VAT Tax & Duties, Import Fees, Broker Fees are NOT included.
FedEx Priority Overnight Air (Domestic US & Limited International):
Shipping fees are determined by destination.
Additional insurance coverage is available for the US and select international countries.
International VAT Tax & Duties, Import Fees, Broker Fees are NOT included.
For international orders, shipping rates will be calculated at checkout. The Buyer may be billed separately if additional shipping costs are incurred. Please contact us for shipping estimates and more information.
Please note that International VAT Tax & Duties, Import Fees, Broker Fees Are NOT Included. All such taxes and costs are the responsibility of The Buyer and must be paid directly by The Buyer to their local government Customs for clearance.
We ship worldwide to many countries. If your country is not listed on our website, please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about shipping to your country. Please provide your shipping address and details so we can better assist you.
New York State and New York City residents will be billed 8.875% sales tax. All other US states may be subject to their local taxes.
For international VAT Tax & Duties, please see details below.
INTERNATIONAL VAT TAX & DUTIES, IMPORT FEES, BROKERS FEES
Marei New York, Inc. does not include Value Added Tax (VAT) & Duties at the point of sale. Please note that all merchandise prices listed on our website www.mareinewyork.com DO NOT include International VAT Tax & Duties, Import Fees, Broker Fees. All merchandise shipped internationally outside the United States is subject to local government VAT and duties.
Customs or import duties are billed to The Buyer once the parcel reaches its destination country. The Buyer may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (The Buyer) for customs clearance.
Marei New York, Inc. has no control over International VAT Tax & Duties, Import Fees, Broker Fees. Customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. For more information, please get in touch with your local customs office to determine current charges before you place an order.
PAYMENT & SECURITY
Marei New York, Inc. is partnered with First Data payment gateway and is PCI compliant.
The following methods of payments are accepted: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Affirm, Amazon Checkout, PayPal and Bank Wire Transfer.
Please provide us with your telephone number in the checkout process so we can contact you.
For the security of our clients, Your Billing and Shipping Addresses Must Match the address on your credit card. Your order may be canceled or delayed if the billing and shipping addresses do not match.
We may need to contact you directly to request further proof of identification to verify your identity and address.
For your protection, we cancel any orders that are flagged as suspicious by our Risk Management Team.
PAYMENTS BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER
Marei New York, Inc. will email banking details to you separately to arrange payments by Bank Wire Transfer.
All domestic wire transfers will be subject to an additional $15.00 processing fee.
All international wire transfers will be subject to an additional $35.00 processing fee.
All prices listed are in US Dollars.
Prices listed by Marei New York, Inc. are subject to change without any prior notice.
You have up to twenty-four (24) hours from when you placed your order to cancel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an order cancellation.
Your order may also be canceled for the following reasons:
- Due to an unforeseen shortage in merchandise stock.
- Billing and shipping addresses do not match.
- We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors, even after the order has been accepted.
We do not charge our clients for canceled orders. A transaction on your statement may indicate an authorization hold was placed on the funds associated with the order, but the authorization should be reversed within five to seven business days. If you would like to proceed with your purchase, a new order must be placed.
FLEXIBLE FINANCING WITH AFFIRM (Available In The US Only)
Flexible Financing Options & Make Monthly Payments in Installments with Affirm.
An alternative to traditional credit cards, Affirm allows you to make payments through flexible financing over a period of time. The short application process requires providing some personal information—either through the pre-qualify link below or at checkout. In most instances, you’ll receive an immediate decision on your eligibility to make a purchase and spread the payments over 3, 6, 12, 18 or 24 months.*
Affirm only conducts a soft credit check, which won’t affect your credit score, and keeps all sensitive information safely encrypted and protected using industry standard security protocols. There are no late or hidden fees, and you will know the exact terms of your loan options—including APR and monthly payment amounts—before you decide on a plan, so you can select the one that works best for you.
- After adding items to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout, enter your shipping address and click “Pay Monthly with Affirm” under Billing & Payment.
- Enter your billing address and click “Continue to Affirm” to launch the Affirm pop-up experience.
- Complete the Affirm application with your name, phone number, email address, date of birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you’re approved and checkout is complete, we will process and ship your order within our standard processing times.
*For example, a $750 purchase may cost $66/mo over 12 months at 10% APR. A down payment may be required. Rates from 0-30%. Affirm payment subject to credit check and approval. For purchases under $100, limited payment options are available. Gift cards and engravable designs are excluded from purchases with Affirm. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.